Herspiral Sig Photo

Herspiral Sig Photo

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Updates

CONTEMPLATIVE WRITING
I am starting a new series of Contemplative Writing classes the week of 10/27 - if you wanted to sign up but haven't, now's the time to contact me!

Sessions run 8 weeks this time around and are 100$. Financial aid is always available.

Only openings are in a Monday 4:30 class - runs until 6:30pm.

Other time slots, which don't have openings now, but have open waiting lists:
Tuesdays 1-3pm and 6:30-8:30pm
Wednesdays 9-11am and 7:30-9:30pm

As always, nighttime classes fill faster.

MIKSANG CONTEMPLATIVE PHOTOGRAPHY
Show up right now until 10/31 at Mildred's Sandwich Shop on E. Johnson, with my work and the work of 4 other Miksangers - though, as we'd like to say, the Universe is who REALLY took the pictures!

Reviews will happen monthly over winter and we'll begin classes again in the spring.

OTHER
I plan on having a website soon! My lovely partner and I are putting it together.
Address will be: www.herspiral.com

Please keep checking here - once that goes up I'll move all this to there.

Miriam

No comments: