Herspiral Sig Photo

Herspiral Sig Photo

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

OCTOBER SCHEDULE FOR WRITING

I am finalizing the schedule for October, and I wanted to get ahold of
students who are already registered or I think are looking to take
classes this fall, to make sure everyone knows where they are. I wanted to try
and make a daytime class, but the registration wasn't happening, so if you
were one of the folks looking for a daytime class, please look at these
other times and let me know if one could work.

Tuesdays in October 10/3, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31
(5 week class), 6:30-8:30

Thursdays in October 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26 4-6pm, OR 7:30-9:30pm

If you are already in a class, and would like to continue at the same
time, there is no need to contact me. Consider this your confirmation.

If not, please take a moment to email me back and confirm, or, let me
know if none of these times work and there is another key time - if I can
get enough daytime students, I will still consider doing a daytime class.

So many thanks for all of your attendances and support and curiousity!

No comments: